Statistics/Stats are the core foundation for any form of multiplayer video game, they allow for their to be difference and deviation from other players which would otherwise be impossible.
Every player on Nin Online will be unique in the fact that they will have a unique user who will uniquely invest points into one of the 5 basic stats, Strength, Agility, Intellect, Chakra and Fortitude. A player will start off with 5 skill level in each stat, 100 base Health and 50 base Chakra. With the addition of the bonus the Fortitude and Chakra stats provide.
Stats can be raised every time a character levels up, they will receive 5 Stat points to spend on any skill.
- Strength increases your base Weapon Damage with swords and kunai knives. It also increases Weapon jutsu damage.
- Agility increases your base Taijutsu damage, reduces the cast time of Jutsus and increases attack speed. Each 100 points of Agility reduces cast speed by 200ms.
- Intellect increases your Ninjutsu and Genjutsu effectiveness. It also scales with your base Weapon Damage for Shurikens. You will deal more damage and be able to hide from enemies better. Exploding Tags and a few other weaponist weapon skills are based on this stat as well.
- Chakra increases your maximum Chakra and charging speed (50 Chakra reduces the time from 1 second to about 900ms). Each point into this stat will add 5 Chakra to your maximum Chakra pool. They are used to cast ninjutsu in combat. Having a high amount of Chakra also allows you to detect hidden enemies. Chakra also scales with your base Weapon damage for Senbons.
- Fortitude increases your maximum Health. Each point allocated into this stat will grant you 10 Health. The more Fortitude you have the longer you can stand in battle. It is a necessity to be able to endure more hits as a ninja unless you intend to always fight at a distance.